Boyle County court records, June 16
Civil judgments handed down in Boyle Circuit Court include:
• KFBMIC, for Tara Abee vs. Kim Boughton and Johnny Pierce, default judgment for plaintiff, $45,000 and costs.
• Rachelly Elaine Lucio vs. Juan Francisco Lucio, divorce granted.
• Service Financial Company vs. Ashley Brooke Taylor, summary judgment for plaintiff, $5,224.77 plus interest and fees.
• Portfolio Recovery Associates LLC vs. Johnny Davis, default judgment for plaintiff, $6,370.26 plus costs.
Criminal judgments handed down in Boyle Circuit Court include:
• Brittney Hicks, 21, Harrodsburg: third-degree trafficking in a controlled substance, drug unspecified, pretrial diversion granted.
• Cody Preston, 26, Junction City: first-degree trafficking in a controlled substance, meth, pretrial diversion granted.
• Dream Light Charities Inc., Drew Underwood, 420 Airport Road, Danville
• Handy AF LLC, Elizabeth Ramsey and Kristen Scherer, 3025 Riverside Drive, Danville
• McAfee Properties LLC, Matthew F. Coogle, 114 North Second Street, Danville
• DL Properties LLC, Lori Baker, 435 Quirks Run Road, Danville