Boyle County property transfers
Deeds filed recently in the office of Boyle County Clerk Trille Bottom include:
• Mitch H. and Angela L. Frisby to Jacob and Troi Atkins, property on Grabruck Street, $310,000.
• Kevin K. and Angie Wethington to Barry S. and Kimberly S. Steele, 90.4 acres in Mercer and Boyle counties, $305,000.
• Clyde Young, as executor of the Rena K. Young estate, to George F. Johnson, three acres on Lebanon Road in Mitchellsburg, $25,000.
• Milca and Philip E. Feistritzer III to Don W. Fuller II, 8 acres in Boyle County, $482,000.
• Rick and Elizabeth Cole to Willard and Dan Properties LLC, four tracts on Russell Street, Junction City, $110,000.
• Robert D. and Peggy S. Sargent to David C. and Dana Cornelius, property on Brookhaven, $215,000.
• Watts Investments LLC to Richard and Susan Gaulin, property in Park Place subdivision, $125,000.
• Andrea S. Craft to Anita J. Meece, property in Southgate subdivision, $136,000.
• Sandra Wiley, Lucinda Martin and Vestina Carey, as executrices of the Judy Carol Brown estate, to American Battlefield Trust, four parcels on Whites Road, Perryville, $535,000.
• Bobby L. Wilson and Betty Horton to Bobby Wilson Jr. and Bobby Wilson III, 242 acres in Boyle County, gift; fair cash value, $195,000.
• Hometown Rental Solutions LLC to Danny A. and Melissa B. Collier, property on Maple Avenue, $109,000.
• Hunter T. Sheegog and Shelby T. Baker to Ashlyn Rice and Austin Boots, property on Ky. 68, $120,000.
• David H. Angel to John J. Baldino, 10 acres on Webster Road, $525,000.