Boyle County court records
Cases handled recently in Boyle District Court, listed by name, charge, fine and jail sentence, where applicable, include the following. Court costs also were assessed in most cases. Ages and addresses are listed if available.
- Zachary Boatley, 27, Somerset: speeding 36 mph over limit, $52; reckless driving, dismissed; fourth-degree domestic assault, 180 days; fourth-degree assault, 180 days, concurrently, to serve 60 days, remaining time probated one year, no contact with victim.
- Donald R. Clemons, 48, Stanford: fourth-degree domestic assault, 30 days; seven counts contempt of court, 30 days each count; theft by unlawful taking/shoplifting, 30 days; $33.79 restitution; first-degree possession of a controlled substance, meth, sent to the grand jury; speeding 10 mph over limit, $20; no or expired registration plates and Kentucky registration, both dismissed; no insurance card, amended to no insurance, 30 days; license to be in possession, 30 days, all time to run concurrently, credit for 30 days served.
- Jackson Lilland Coleman III, 35, Lexington: first-degree criminal mischief, amended to second-degree, 365 days, to serve 30 days, remaining time probated two years.
- Michael Lee Graham, 41, Danville: fourth-degree domestic assault, 365 days; first-degree wanton endangerment, amended to second-degree, 365 days; second-degree strangulation, amended to attempt, 365 days, all time to run concurrently, to serve 30 days, remaining time probated two years, no contact with victim.
- Michael Wayne Biggs, 39, Richmond: second-degree fleeing or evading police on foot, 90 days; no liability insurance, nine days; two counts contempt of court, nine days each count, credit for nine days served, remaining time probated one year; no brake lights, dismissed.
- Jon C. Campbell, 24, Eubank: carrying a concealed deadly weapon and possession of drug paraphernalia, dismissed; possession of marijuana, 30 days; possession of synthetic drugs, 30 days; first-degree possession of a controlled substance, meth, amended to criminal attempt, 365 days, all time to run concurrently, credit for 18 days served, remaining time probated two years.
- Franky N. Wilson, 70, Danville: careless driving, possession of marijuana and possession of drug paraphernalia, all dismissed; DUI, $200 fine, license suspended 120 days.
Civil judgments handed down in Boyle Circuit Court include:
- Frances Montgomery vs. Gary Montgomery Sr., divorce granted.
- Republic Finance LLC vs. Billy R. Alsman, default judgment for plaintiff, $5,632.11 plus interest and fees.
- Ephraim McDowell Regional Medical Center vs. Don Spicer, default judgment for plaintiff, $6,459.38 plus interest and fees.
- Portfolio Recovery Associates LLC vs. Wendell Mays, default judgment for plaintiff, $8,905.30 plus court costs.
Marriage licenses issued recently in the office of Boyle County Clerk Trille Bottom include:
- Rebecca Renee Woodruff, 35, and Nicholas Martin Rhodus, 34, store manager, both of Danville
- Alexis Markey Finley, 25, unemployed and Nicholas James Fleet, 25, Walmart, both of Danville
- Sarah Elizabeth Witherington, 21, student, Lexington, and John Robinson Hines, 23, farmer, Danville
- Mallory Alexis Spears, 35, Hitachi, Lancaster, and Brandon Tyler Sebastian, 34, UPS, Danville
- Tina Louise Vandiver, 37, housewife and Matthew Crockeett, 40, disabled, both of Danville
- Onna Mashai Roach, 22, Hitachi, and Panfilo Sorcia Garcia, 29, Cheddar’s, both of Danville
- Kathleen Nicole Weise, 27, Farmers National Bank and David Joseph Mudd, 28, factory, both of Danville
- Megann Nichole Allen, 23, life enrichment coordinator and Charles Brandon McFerron, 25, unemployed, both of Danville
- Jessica Marie Craig, 25, Brighter Choice, and Joshua Isaac Roach, 19, LSC Communications, both of Danville
- April Renee Cheser, 34, hair stylist and Robert Allen Asher, 28, mechanic, both of Danville
- 102 & 125 Circle Drive LLC, Gustavo Carballal, 407 W. Broadway, Danville
- Bremer Brothers LLC, Gray Matter LLC, 1722 Goggin Lane, Danville
- Clark’s Run Group LLC, Denise Terry, 640 N Third St., Danville
Cases filed recently in U.S. Bankruptcy Court include the following:
- Billie R. Coffman, 3071 Woodstock Drive, Danville
Chapter 7: Court-appointed trustee sells assets, and debtor is discharged of debt.
Chapter 13: Debtor arranges to repay debt.