Boyle County property transfers, July 28, 2020
Deeds filed recently in the office of Boyle County Clerk Trille Bottom include:
- Rick and Elizabeth Cole to Watts Investments LLC, seven tracts in Boyle County, $335,000.
- Brandon M. and Shannon N. Wiles to Vishnubhai and Alpabahen Patel, property in Shelby Green subdivision, $190,000.
- Charles and Cloma Yeakey to Nancy G. Rhoades, property on Bellview Street, Junction City, gift; value, $50,000.
- KG Rental Properties LLC to Tyler D. Smith, property in Shelby Heights subdivision, $72,000.
- Sonja and Lawrence Baker and Herta Blanton to Connie F. Estes, property in Casetlerock subdivision, $130,000.
- James K. and Margo M. Dilworth to Craig Arnold and Emily Lane, property in Stonehill Estates, $785,000.
- Nicolas and Adrianna Bowden to Abigail Thompson, property on East Main Street, $94,900.
- Patrick Scisco and Jane L. Scisco to Gregory R. and Brandy M. Hoskins, property in Cloverdale Estates, $100,000.
- Sandra L. Mitchell and Mary Beth Lovett to Rogoberto and Joanna M. Luna Garcia, property on Lucas Street, $60,000.
- Joedy Sharpe Construction Co. to William and Nancy Varga, lot in Hunt Farm subdivision, $35,000.
- Jodell and James H. Brown to Shane and B. Christina Cummins, property in Owens Court subdivision, $91,500.
- Calvin L. Stephens to Joshua and Tammy Hale, 1.18 acres in Boyle County, gift; value not listed.
- James F. and Patricia K. Adkins to Philip and Chantell Limerick, property on Elm Street, $192,000.
- James L. and Susan Grant to MTS Funding INc., four tracts near Junction City containing about 180 acres, $540,000.
- W.A. Coffman Jr. to Tiffaney Lawforn, property on Third Street, Junction City, $5,000.
- Ashley R. and Jordan Haley to Rand J. and Andrea R. Williamson, property in Canbilletta Estate subdivision, $190,000.
- Tracie M. and Charles Caudill and Kristi D. Laswell to Land Centre Holdings LLC, property on Irvin Road, $150,000.
- William Coffman to Danny A. Coffman property on Nicholas Avenue, gift; fair cash value, $92,000.
- Joseph Lawhorn, individually and as administrator of the Rhonda Barrett Oakley estate, Caitlyn Logue, Jennifer Curtis, Courtney Borders and Phillip Oakley, through McClure, McClure and Bailey PLLC, to Phillip Oakley, property on Old Hustonville Road, estate settlement; fair market value, $75,000.
- David M. and Judy A. Bastin to Kenneth L. Alexander, property in Argyll subdivision, $315,000.
- Gregory B. and Elizabeth Montgomery to Sarah E. Campbell, property in Caldwell Manor, $125,000.
- Judith C. Schaefer to Brock and Laura Jones, property in Stone Hill Estates subdivision, $299,900.