Property transfers, July 21, 2020
Deeds filed recently in the office of Boyle County Clerk Trille Bottom include:
- Omar and Rachael Maza-Gonzalez to Don R. and Gretchen Gordon, property on Wandering Hills Avenue, $139,000.
- Monte and Julie Hafley, through Christopher J. Tucker, to Monte and Julie Hafley and Joshua Hafley, one-half interest in property in Boyle County, gift; fair cash value, $25,000
- Glenn D. and Sally F. Steinberger to Tanner M. Abbott, 6.12 acres in Boyle County, $31,000.
- The estate of Geraldine P. Benge to Diana and Carl D. Hicks II, property on Center Street, $20,000.
- Joe and Yvonne Morley to Randy E. Wilcher, property on East Walnut Street, $50,000.
- Richard Rowe Properties Inc. to Barbara Voorhies, property in Shelby Green, $220,500.
- Rick and Elizabeth Cole to Fallon Douglas, property on Third Street, $103,000.
- Nettie L. Cox to Esther Helton, property on Kendall Drive, $195,000.
- Secretary of Housing and Urban Development to Anthony C. Rogers and Brian C. and Kandace S. Rogers, property on Spring Valley Road, $45,015.
- Roger D. and Naomi R. Ross to Thomas E. and Laura S. Anness, property on Fox Run Trail, $114,900.
- Daniel I. Graves and Kristy B. Graves to Terry R. Monteith, property in Heartland Place subdivision, $127,500.
- Gray Rentals LLC to Rosetta Homes LLC, property on Nichols Street, $31,500.
- Jeff and Penny Hurst and Carl and Rita Harmon to Michael and Natalie Cooley, six lots in Herrington Park, $40,000.
- Judith Pointer Jia to Xiuming Jia, parcel in Boyle County, $130,000.
- Estate of Darrell Foster Southerland, through Stephen Foster Southerland, to Brandon D. and April B. Wilson, property on White Oak Road, $225,000.
- Danna Investments LLC to Michael Lucchesi, property on Perkins Avenue, $111,900.
- Yount LLC to JKB Holdings LLC, property in the Hunt Farm subdivision, $33,000.
- Thomas F. and Martha Taylor to Taryn Jacobus, property on Polk Street, $107,000.
- Joedy Sharpe Construction Co. to Yount Properties Inc., property in the Hunt Farm subdivision, $33,000.