Brass band festival postponed until weekend of Sept. 11-12
Due to current state guidelines, the Great American Brass Band Festival will be postponed until the weekend of Sept. 11-12, 2020. The festival was initially postponed to July 24-25 due to COVID-19 from its original date in June. We are currently working with our slated 2020 bands, and will reach out to key players in the next week as well. There are many moving parts to the festival, even a scaled-down version, so please be patient as we are working hard behind the scenes to bring you the best event that we can during this uncertain time.
Thank you for your understanding and support, especially to our amazing patrons that continue to send in monetary gifts and sponsorships, knowing that the pandemic has changed the landscape for us all. If you would like to help keep the festival strong during this time, please visit www.gabbf.org/donate or mail to GABBF, PO BOX 429, Danville, KY 40423.